Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner - Fake Tan For The Face
A mistake-proof, dark self tanning lotion with anti-aging ingredients for the face and neck. This lightweight lotion goes on sheer, leaving skin glowing with a soft focus finish. While natural minerals illuminate skin, a bronzed and toasty tan quickly develops. Formulated with antioxidants, amino acids and natural botanicals for the advanced care of delicate facial skin.
How to tan Face You ask?
With Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner
• Dermatologist Recommended
• Esthetician Recommended
Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner Before and After
What the product does:
Just one application delivers a long lasting facial tan. Shimmering Sands does not contain brown dyes or pigments that can visibly clog pores and dull the complexion.
- Our light shimmering sands mineral tint gives instant radiance and your sunless tan begins darkening in just 1 hour.
- DHA (a natural sugar) develops a toned and tan glow within 4-6 hours. Erythrulose (another natural sugar) synergistically works with DHA to deepen the tan over 48 hours.
- Dries quickly, never greasy.
- Self-correcting formula ensures skin always tans evenly and flawlessly.
- Wake up to a toned, tanned, and rejuvenated complexion without sun exposure.
- Anti-aging formula is rich in Anti-oxidants, Amino Acids and Botanicals for the advanced care of delicate facial skin.
How the product works:
DHA and Erythrulose develop a smooth, dark brown, streak-free tan on the outermost layer of the skin. Color lasts between 5-7 days (depending on your skin care regimen), and fades naturally like a real sun tan.
• DHA and Erythrulose
• Sweet Almond Oil
• Western Larch Tree Extract
• Soybean Oil
• Sesame Seed Oil
• Sodium PCA
• Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
• Balsam Copaiba
• Jojoba Seed Oil
2 Years from date of manufacture.
PAO (period after opening) = 12 months
1.7 ounce container = Approx. 50 pumps for 50 light facial tans or 25 dark facial tans
how to use:
Give yourself a UV-free tan you while you sleep! Apply before bed, in place of your night cream, and wake up with glowing, tan skin. Blend evenly over clean and exfoliated skin. Apply it just as you would a liquid foundation, using care around hairline and eyebrows. Wash hands well immediately after use to avoid "tanning" fingers. Reapply every few days as desired. This product does not contain a sunscreen, and will not protect against sunburn - this is why evening application is recommended.
For a Medium/Dark Tan:
Use 1 pump for face & neck
For a Dark & Toasty Tan:
Use 2 pumps for face and neck
Apply 1 layer at a time.
Tips for a Flawless Facial Tan
Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner was designed to be easy and mistake proof, but we know everyone's complexion faces different challenges at any given time. Here are some simple tips to make sure you get the best "tan" possible.
1) Clean, Exfoliated Skin Tans Best:
-Your face is your canvas, make sure it is clean & exfoliated.
-Let skin completely dry for at least 10 minutes before you begin your application of Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner.
2) Details, Details, Details...
- Before you begin, pull back your hair - make sure it will not be in your way. For longer hair, a headband / pony tail combo is best.
- Always apply Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner one layer at a time. Blend the Facial Tanner into the skin using an overlapping circular motion. Be sure you cover all areas of your face and neck... don't forget your ears.
- Try using just two fingers when applying the product around the eyebrows, hairline, mouth and nostrils. Finger tip application in tight areas can help you control your application ensuring precise results.
1 Layer (1 full pump) = Results in a Medium Tan
2 Layers (2 full pumps) = Results in a Medium - Dark Tan
- Avoid applying product to light colored eyebrows and hairline.
3) Skin Issues: Dry skin, Patchy Skin, Blemished Skin:
- Because DHA (active ingredient) tends to develop darker in dry areas, you want to make sure you dilute it's absorption wherever dry skin lingers. For some people, these dry areas are usually around the nose, chin and mouth. Immediately following your Facial Tanner application, lightly moisten a Q-tip with water or facial toner and gently dab dry areas.
4) Wash your hands...
- Always wash your hands well after each application to avoid "tanning" the palms of your hands.
- Remember - no touching. Keep your hands off your face for at least 30 minutes.
5) Keep Dry...
Perspiration and moisture can negatively affect the even development of your sunless tan -- avoid activities that will make you perspire or get wet until your color develops with 6 hours. Keep your hair off of our skin for at least 10-15 minutes post application.
- We recommend waiting at least 30 minutes for Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner to completely absorb before resting your face on a pillow or bedding.
6) Wash Off...
After 6 hours or more, wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Avoid wash cloths, facial brushes or other exfoliators.
- Q: What makes Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner different?
A: Some facial tanning lotions require days of consecutive application before you start to see a “tan” develop. Others have a dark tint that washes away when you cleanse your face, leaving behind nothing but disappointment. Spray tans are fantastic, but some clients complain that the tinted spray gets into their pores around the nose, chin and forhead, creating the appearance of blackheads for several days! Moroccan Mineral Shimmering Sands Facial Tanner is different for several reasons:
- It goes on sheer; there are no dyes or tints.
- A long lasting, toasty tan develops after just one application.
- It is the clean and easy way to appear sun tanned without any UVA/UVB exposure.
- You can control how deep you want your tan to be by how much you apply.
- It is formulated with anti-oxidants, amino acids and botanicals for the exceptional care of delicate facial skin.
- It feels comfortable on the skin.
- It has a clean and light citrus scent.
- Q: Can I use Facial Tanner on my arms & legs?
A:We suggest you use the Moroccan Mineral Dark Self Tanning Lotion for the Body because it has a dark brown color guide to help ensure you achieve a flawless application. The sheer, Shimmering Sands color guide of Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner was developed expressly for delicate facial skin. It is easy to apply to a small area like the face and neck, but can be a challenge to apply perfectly to larger parts of the body. Here is a link to our Moroccan Mineral Dark Self Tanning Lotion for the Body.
- Q: I am afraid to try a Moroccan Mineral Shimmering Sands Facial Tanner, what if it looks weird on me?
A: Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner develops according to each individuals' skin tone to ensure a natural looking color develops and glows like a real suntan.
Please keep in mind that though your skin will appear tanned, it is not safe from sun exposure, and does not act like a "base" tan. Protect your skin with regular use of sunscreens.
- Streak Free Tan
- A Toasty Tan Developed Color – Never Orange!
- Easy to apply and quick to dry with a shimming mineral tint for beauty and traceability.
- Q: I want a Moroccan Mineral Face Tan, will I need to use a darker foundation or powder?
A: Most likely. Moroccan Mineral will create a healthy brown glow that is anywhere from 1-4 shades darker than your “un-sunned” complexion – you should plan on using a powder or foundation that matches. Remember, you can control how dark you want your tan by how many layers you initially apply.
- Q: What make up looks best with a Moroccan Mineral Facial Tan?
A: We have tried hundreds of different foundations over the years, and we have narrowed it down to two favorites. To create the appearance of a flawless looking complextion to compliment your tan, we LOVE Jane Iredales's Pressed Base Mineral Powder - it gives exceptional coverage and has an UVA/UVB SPF 20. If you prefer a liquid make-up, then we suggest you try HD Invisible Cover Foundation by Make Up Forever. It gives the skin a seemingly flawless glow that gets noticed and complemented in any light. If you like full, but 'feels light' coverage, try them together. Both are long lasting and give the skin a flawless, natural glow with or without a tan.
- Q: What does Shimmering Sands feel like?
A: Shimmering Sands has luxurious consistency with a light and creamy texture. It smoothes on like face cream, but it quickly dries to a soft, satin finish that feels comfortable your skin (never sticky, greasy or tacky).
- Q: Will Shimmering Sands dry out my skin like other self tanners?
A: Though DHA is inherently drying, Shimmering Sands was developed to be an extremely hydrating formula with rich moisturizers and anti-oxidants.
- Q: What does Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner smell like?
A: Moroccan Mineral has a clean, light tropical citrus scent that was specifically formulated to drastically reduce DHA development odor
- Q: Can I apply my night cream over my Shimmer Sands Facial Tanner.
A: For best results, it is best to let Shimmering Sands “do its thing” without interference of other products. Our hydrating formula leaves skin comfortable, and generally users don’t feel the need for a night cream. You can continue your normal skin care regimine in the morning.
- Q: Can I apply Shimmering Sands during the day?
A: Shimmering Sands does not contain a sunscreen, and does not protect skin against sunburn. We recommend using the product in the evening, on clean skin for maximum results.
- Q: Can I apply Shimmering Sands under Make-up?
A: Some clients like to apply Mineral Powder (that contains SPF) over their Shimmering Sands Facial Tanner. If you choose to do this, please make sure you allow at least 15 minutes for the Shimmering Sands to fully absorbed before lightly dusting on Mineral Powder.
- Q: What might fade or affect my sunless tan?
A: To maintain the beauty and depth of your sunless tan, it is best temporarily avoid certain skin care products / regimens such as.
- Retinol products & skin bleaching/ fading products.
- Acne treatment products containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, AHA’s or BHA’s.
- Toners, Lotions or Serums containing alcohol or witch hazel.
- Facial scrubs masks and strips.
- Facial waxing / laser